Friday, August 18, 2017

EtherealBunnies Opening Announcement




Hello everybody!

I am so happy to announce that I now have a shop on Easy! It is called EtherealBunnies. The idea of EtherealBunnies is to make things for everyday princesses(and princes) to make them feel like the special gem they are! In the modern day would, it is easy to forget how special we really are. Hopefully these items will be a reminder of how special you are. 

It was a long time coming but I finally did it. I couldn't have done it without the kindness and support of my friends and family, from being consultants to even modeling my products they have been there every step of the way.




If you want to visit the shop, you can find it here:


https://www.etsy.com/shop/EtherealBunnies?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment