Sunday, August 13, 2017

TeaTime Ramblings: Taking care of you


This weeks Instagram post


Take care of yourself
One of the things that has dawned on me recently is how important taking care of yourself is. It's so easy to forget yourself in the hustle and bustle of life. There's so much more important things to do! But they are not more important then you. Making time for you and doing things for you makes you doing other things a lot more happy and successful. Take some time for yourself.
My little treat I'm giving myself is spending more time on this blog. I hope you all will enjoy my hard work!  (^ω^)


Looks of this week
♡Makeup and Hair looksMy nose is not pretty right now, so on the bad days I covered it up with a bunny filter (^ᆺ^;)
♡This week's Outfitspretty causal this week

This weeks adventures

This week I went up to a friend's house for a sleepover/photoshoot for my upcoming Easy shop! It was very fun and I got to hang out with her horse!



This week I also went to KungfuTea. It is one of my favorite spots. I tried the Matcha Boba this time and it was so so so good! I definitely recommend!
We also stopped by a little Japanese food shop to pick up some things. We got Qooo, a tangerine juice that is delicious and some matcha ice-cream.


We also went to the Farmers Market! It's so pretty and delicious! The flowers they sell there always are so amazingly beautiful and the food there makes eating a pleasure. One of my favorite things about summer is going to the farmers market!



Taking Fern to the park is something I hope to do weekly while the weather is still good. It's nice to kick back, relax, do some art, do some running, and enjoy the sun together. This week, he didn't really want to run and was just content in the shade with us. He got lots of pettings! The three of us have such a good time when we go.



And that was my week! I hope you enjoyed this and I hope to see you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment