Sunday, August 20, 2017

Tea Time Ramblings: Uncertainty

This weeks Instagram post

This week's ramble
There are many things in my life hanging in the balance right now. It's hard having so many things up in the air and having the feeling that none of it is in your control. Grate things are on the way, but taking the steps forward into the dark is scary. However, it is important to have faith and keep going. I chose to believe a bright future awaits.

This weeks look
My nose is still giving me trouble,
thus all the filters (>.<)


This weeks outfits


This weeks adventures

Mum and I went to the store to recycle the cans and bought ice cream with our profits!
Ice cream adventrue




Found some old 3DS games when cleaning and it got me inspired to start playing again! I am having so much fun with it. Animal Crossing New Leaf is my favorite, what is yours?



Went to Tower Hill Botanical Garden! It was so beautiful. We walked around and took pictures, then we ate at the little cafe there. It was lovely, a blogpost on that day will be up soon (^_^)



Lesson of the week
Uncertainty is a difficult thing. Not knowing what's next can be very hard. However, you should not let fear stand in your way of taking the next step forward. Stay strong and believe in yourself. Only you know whats ultimately best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment