Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Tea Time Rambles

This weeks Instagram post


This week's ramble
This week I have been continuing a very difficult med change. I don't want to do anything, I'm very emotional and very hard to work with. This is not a-typical for the meds that are being changed. It is still very hard. Normal things are so different, even if not bad, and then I get confused and distressed and it all goes down from there. But I'm trying not to let it overcome me. I get dressed every day. Yesterday I put on makeup for the first time sense the med change. I try to get out of the house as much as possible even though I just want to crawl into me bed and hide.
Doing hard things is uncomfortable! No one says it is easy. But there is no magic pill or treatment. You have to make an effort, which is excruciating sometimes. But if you do it, it will be very hard, but very rewarding. Don't let your mental illness own you. Go out and kick some butt!

This weeks look


This weeks adventures
Working at KungFuTea with my cute Fern baby desktop



Went to the Peace Bogota
It was very beautiful and relaxing
 Went to a bonsai festival and brought home a new friend! There is a blog post on this.

My Friend!




Lesson of the week

Don't give up



No comments:

Post a Comment