Monday, September 25, 2017

Visiting New England Bonsai Garden


Hi everyone!
This last weekend mum and I went to New England Bonsai Garden where they where having a fair! It was absolutely beautiful! If you don't know what Bonsai are, here is googles description:


  1. "an ornamental tree or shrub grown in a pot and artificially prevented from reaching its normal size.
    • the art of growing ornamental, artificially dwarfed trees or shrubs."

So basically little trees. But they are so beautiful and you can do so much with them! They are often sculpted to make beautiful art.



Here are some of the many trees I saw!















So many trees!


Beautiful statues












So I got this beauty



She is a Jade plant. Jade is said to bring good luck. I think she is so pretty and lovely!



This is what I got:
A Jade plant
A watering can
Fertilizer specially for bonsai
beginner book on taking care of bonsai.



So this is her new home! I hope she will like all the sun shine and bunnies.
Thank you New England Bonsai Gardens!
Now let's try to keep her alive!





No comments:

Post a Comment