Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Tea Review Blueberry tea


Isn't a nice cup of tea one of the best things ever?

The other day, one of my fav YouTubers did some tea reviews on her channel. She made everything sound so delicious that I decided I'd like to start drinking more tea.




I do drink tea rather regularly, but only green or black tea. I haven't really tried much in terms of herbal tea. However, she made it sound so good I decided I wanted to try herbal tea, and branch out in other types of tea too. Explore, discover new flavors!

One of my medications requires me to drink a lot of fluid and well, water gets old after a while. This was the perfect excuse for a little change.

So, I went to the store and got a few teas to try out! Here is the beginning of the tea reviews!













Celestial Herbal Blueberry tea



The first tea I tried was from this cute little fruit tea sampler by Celestial! I think it's so nice that you can get an assortment to see what you like. This came with Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach Passion, Wild Berry Zinger, True Blueberry, and Black Cherry Berry.  The first one I tried was the True Blueberry.


It comes in this nice little pack separated from the other flavors so as not to mix them! I love that they are not individually packaged cuz, go earth! But sad at the same time as I would imagine it difficult to keep it clean like an individually packaged on if you wanted to put one in your bag.

Review


This tea was delicious!

 I was expecting it to be really regular tasting but it was full of flavor! It definitely tasted of blueberries which was a nice surprise! I was also expecting it to taste very herbal with a hint of blueberry but no! It was very blueberry with a subtle herbal back flavor.



This tea is not caffeinated, so lovely for the afternoon or evening! This is very nice because in the morning when I want something other then water I grab caffeinated tea or coffee. Sometimes I have juice throughout the day, but there is something about tea that's so warm and comforting.



It is very sweet, even on it's own. I probably doesn't need sweetener, but I like honey so I added some.

I would say this is a good summer-fall beverage as it is refreshing but also warm and rich.

It's also delicious iced!




No comments:

Post a Comment