Sunday, September 3, 2017

Tea Time Rambling: Anticipating Change

This weeks Instagram post

This week's ramble
Anticipating new changes.
I'm going through a lot of changes in my life right now. I'm just starting to work on my Easy and Blog, I'll be starting ClubHouse soon, and many more things.
Change is very difficult for me. And I think anticipation is probably the worst part. You don't know exactly what's going on, you have all those what if thoughts cuz you don't know what to expect, it hard! I get so many ideas, actually both exiting and scary, and my brain is a confusing mess. I feel so out of control.

But it's important to let go and trust. Trust that you will make it, you've come this far, you can reach further! It may be uncomfortable, but it's nothing you are not capable of. And you can Handle it!
Have faith in yourself, you are awesome!

This weeks look
Not the best makeup week, but oh well

This weeks outfits
Pretty casual, it's starting to become sweater weather!

This weeks adventures


Enjoyed boba at KungFuTea

Took Fern to the park. I was very fun.


Went to the farm stand. The peaches where so big! And this tiny little eggplant!


Played with Fern a lot and tried to take selfies with him. He's wiggley!


Went to JoAnnes to get some yarn and lace for some different projects I'm working on. Both for their pets actually....


Finally found the yarn I was looking for for one of the above projects! Yay!!!

Stopped at a cute little bakery. Mum and I had cake.

Lesson of the week
Believe in yourself. You are capable of so much. Things you don't even know yet. Embrace it, love it! You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment