Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Girl's Shopping Day with a Good Friend!

I am a very nervous person.
Thus, when I unexpectedly got back in contact with a good friend I hadn't seen for over a year, I was both supper happy but a little nervous.
It's hard because I was so so happy to get back in contact with her, but in my head their was that little voice saying "What if you mess it all up?"
We planed to get together at the mall on a Sunday and I was still wondering "What if I mess it all up?" but now with "Why can't you just enjoy yourself, you always do with her!"


And then we met in the food court

And all the doubt was gone.
It was amazing. We had such a good time!

And so, today's message is to not always listen to the doubt. Let go, stay positive.

Now on to the fun part!

Pictures!








What I Got and Reviews

So this is everything I got. It is all from Forever21 with the exception of the lip gloss, which was from NYX cosmetics.


Eyelashes

I got 2 sets of these eyelashes as I was running low on eyelashes and I had my eyes on these for a little while. I tried them out and wow, they are so nice! They give a nice amount of flare to your face but are super light and very comfortable. Wearing them for a day, I hardly felt them at all. Very happy with this!


Oil Free Lip and Eye Remover
makeup remover

I really like this makeup remover! First of all, the packaging is so cute! The makeup remover is so easy to use, it doesn't take scrubbing to remove your makeup. (Shown below). I really like this product!









Cute Pink Bow

This cute pink bow was so pretty, I could't stop myself from buying us matching ones as we both love hair bows! It's so pretty on!

Hair Ties

These hair ties are so pretty and comfortable! I originally got them because I heard they where good for wigs and extinctions. I sometimes wear wigs and my friend wears extinctions sometimes (They where sold in a 3 pack and I gave her one to try out). However, they are also said to be good for not damaging your hair. Now, I am one to not put my hair up because it is uncomfortable for me. Recently though I will trough my hair up with one of these and it feels grate! They are also supper cute pink and purple with glitter. Love it!

NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Gloss


My friend bought me this lippy! Isn't it cute? It's more of a nude shade then I would pick out for myself, but It looks really cute! I was very happy with the color, and it has glitter! I love this!


It was so much fun! I hope you enjoyed and the reviews might be helpful! Thank you for spending the day with me Sonia, hope to get together again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment