Sunday, September 10, 2017

Tea Time Ramblings:Trying Something New


This weeks Instagram post

This week's ramble
It's hard to try something new. It's easy and comfy to stay in your comfort zone. But it's important to brake out of the box and try new things.
I had my orientation for ClubHouse this week (Check my last blogpost if you want to read more about it).
I was really looking forward to going to Club, but it was terrifying as well. I haven't really been around interacting with large groups of people for a very long time. But I did it anyway.
Did I have only fun because I faced a big fear? No. I didn't. There where definitely a lot of things that made me anxious. It wasn't all sunshine and roses. 
But did I have fun?
Yes! I did!
Am I going back?
Yes! I can't wait to get into the flow there. I think once I get used to it, it will become easier. Right not I'm just not used to working with so many people. However, spending more time with people I think will enrich my life. I look forward to joining the team! 

This weeks look
Makeup for going to ClubHouse

This weeks outfits
Cute outfits I put more time into for ClubHouse

Lazy comfy outfits

This weeks adventures
If you want to see my ClubHouse orientation blog post, it is here

I had my weekly boba, I tried a slush this time! It was the Mango Slush! Very yummy, but I wish the slush was easier to drink. This probably won't prevent me from ordering it again haha.

Delicious breakfast made for me by my mum, thank you mum!


Went to the Mall with this cutie! I haven't seen her forever and really enjoyed spending time with her again! I hope to find more time again soon!

That Day's Outfit and Makeup

My haul from that day, blog post is coming up on it soon so stay tuned!


So cute!
Yummy hot chocolate with marshmallows and candy canes. It's never too early for candy canes in hot chocolate!

Mum took me to this adorable pastry shop after my first day for orientation as a special treat! It was delicious!


Lesson of the week
Trying something new is hard. Being in a new environment is difficult. Getting out of your comfort zone is going to take effort.
But it's worth it. You learn and experience things even if you don't want to do it again, you can get a lot out of it. Any who knows, you might find you love doing this new thing. You'll never know if you never go.






No comments:

Post a Comment