Saturday, September 23, 2017

Tea Time Ramble: Getting through hard things

This weeks Instagram post
There where none. I's sorry.

This week's ramble

It's been a difficult week, for many reasons.
One of those reasons is that I have to change my meds. The meds where working fine, but I was getting very harmful side affects and chemical imbalances. So we are going to try changing to another medication to see if I will respond to that just as well with the side affects. 
The cross taper of the meds has been very hard on me both mentally and physically. I find myself not being able to deal with everyday situations and melting down at simple tasks. You may also notice I used a lot more filters this week. I feel (wether this is truly physical or just my unbalanced perception) that this med change is taking a toll on me physically as well, appearance being one thing affected. I am not happy with my reflection and then mentally it sends me for a tail spin. So I hide behind filters for now, till I feel a little better.
Its been quite the struggle, so please bare with me as I live through this. I won't be posting as much on Instagram (though I hope to post more and mostly on my artstagram) and my regular stories will be different. 
Thank you for understanding as I survive through this difficult time.

This weeks look


This weeks outfits

This weeks adventures
Yay! A new way of exercising!
Exercise is grate for distressing!

Went apple picking with mum! It was so much fun!

Discovered this adorable Ice Cream shop witch is still open! It was yummy!

Lesson of the week
Be easy on yourself when you are having a hard time. It's easy to think powering though it is the only way to get through things but be kind to yourself and give yourself allowances. If you only partly heal, the problem is likely to come back and haunt you. Do what you can to heal as fully as possible. You will thank yourself later.

No comments:

Post a Comment