Sunday, September 17, 2017

Tea Time Rambles: Starting Something new

This week's Instagram posts


This week's ramble
This has been a really productive week and a very back stepping week at the same time.
I went to Club not on orientation 2 this week. It was really good and I'm learning a lot of new skills. I also really enjoy it, which is a plus! They had been in need of a person with the skill sets I have and I am happy I can fill that gap. It's very fun and rewarding. I feel recognized and appreciated.
But with this comes stress. And frankly, the fact that I'm not used to it yet. So I feel like I've regressed in life outside of club. I find myself very fatigued and cranky. There are times nothing can make me happy, and I'm much more emotional. basically, I'm a handful to take care of.
I feel this is due to the amount of change in my life. I'm going to a work environment. I'm interacting with other people. People expect me to be able to do things I enjoy doing and things that are new. Theres a schedule. 
These things are all new to me, and I think the stress I've put on myself is contributing. Hopefully over time, I'll get used to this and adjust to this. the beginning is just very rocky. But I don't intend on giving up.




This weeks look

This weeks outfits
Club Day Outfits

Simple outfits

This weeks adventures


Mum and I made donuts!




Had a lot of coffee days



Yay, sweater weather!



Tried a different kind of boba cuz I couldn't get to KungFuTea, it just wasn't the same



Went to the pat shop to get food and hay for Fern. These dishes where so cute!

Lesson of the week
There are ups and downs to starting something new. Two steps forward, one step back. But have courage, weather the set backs and keep reaching for a brighter future!





No comments:

Post a Comment